YateHSS/HLR delivers failover cluster, load-balancing and scalability features inside a cluster at an affordable price, breaking the barriers to entry the market for MVNOs and IoT products manufacturers, leading to a positive ROI from an early stage of the business.
Dell PowerEdge430 server – off-the-shelf hardware for the YateHSS/HLR
- It’s flexible over time because YateHSS/HLR uses off-the-shelf hardware (Dell servers) and runs on Linux OS; in time you can upgrade the software or change the hardware at a low OpEx.
- It’s safe because our network database solution is organized into clusters of equal YateHSS/HLR servers, load-balanced, easy to scale and redundant.
- We practice transparency for the price of our products, see for yourself. At this price, the YateHSS/HLR solution significantly lowers the barriers to entry a new market and the CapEx of the business.
- The cluster solution includes the YateMMI management web-interface, a JSON API for configuration and setting up services and SIM profiles, and an HTTP hook to access your own web tools or platforms.
- YateHSS/HLR supports the following profiles: Wi-Fi, EPC, IMS, CS, PS.
Cluster architecture of the YateHSS/HLR solution
We created the solution to be affordable and to have all the features for network stability. One server supports approximately 100.000 subscribers. For small networks, the investment is as low as $1/ subscriber and for large networks of less than $0.50/ subscriber.
Stability comes from the cluster’s load-balancing feature. Subscribers’ services are distributed between the nodes in the cluster and millions of operations can take place at the same time without the risk of capacity failure.
Stability also derives from a failover cluster feature implemented in the YateHSS/HLR solution. The network services take place in a single node (one YateHSS/HLR server) of the cluster, but each node replicates the events to the other nodes. All nodes have the same replicated information and if a node breaks, another one takes its load automatically.
Failover cluster feature of the YateHSS/HLR solution
Our solution’s flexibility comes with a big advantage: the simplicity of scaling up in case your network grows. Adding a new node to the cluster is a process that takes less than one hour.
Scalability feature of the YateHSS/HLR cluster solution
There isn’t any maximum limit of how many HSS/HLRs clusters to deploy in a network. If you need to understand the technical details behind the cluster, please take a closer look to our documentation regarding the YateHSS/HLR cluster architecture.
A few final words…
Think about the project that is technically and financially sustainable with YateHSS/HLR. The YateHSS/HLR solution allows millions of IoT devices to connect and makes a wide variety of applications possible for final users.
We recommend the YateHSS/HLR as an excellent choice for MVNOs and IoT manufacturers entering a market, for its features and for the return on investment advantage in terms of business.